The library is on an A / B schedule. Students will come with their teacher on alternating weeks. Library time will include a read aloud and/or lesson and the opportunity for checkout.
How do readers return library books?
I encourage students to return their books as soon as they are finished. They do not need to wait until their library day.
- Students may return books ibrary any time they have finished a book.
- Students may return books at the start of their library time.
How can we find out what library books are checked out?
- On Sunday of a student’s library week, Mrs. Finnegan sends an email that lists all the books your reader has checked out.
- You can check the Source under library for books checked out.
- Students may check what books they have out in our Destiny Catalog. They will need to login to Destiny with their school username (NO @seattleschools.org) and password and click Mystuff and then Checkouts.
When is my readers library day?
Click on the grade group to see when your reader comes to the library.